Families who have concerns or complaints should read this document, and if necessary complete the ‘complaint form’ at the end of the document and forward it to the Headteacher or Chair of Governors via the School Office. You can contact us about your concerns or complaints either via the School Office (see the Contact Us page), or as detailed on the ‘Concerns and Complaints Contact Details’ sheet – please note that we do not give out direct personal contact details for our governors. If you require a paper copy of these documents please ask at the School Office.