School isn’t just about academic learning, it is also about exploring their interests via extra-curricular activities that we hold after school.
We have 3 KS2 clubs running for the Autumn term (Under Review):
- Tuesdays – Netball Club Years 5 and 6
- Wednesday – Football Club Years 5 and 6
- Thursday – Hula Hooping Club Years 3 and 4
We have 1 KS1 club running for the Autumn term (Under Review):
- Tuesday – Craft Club Year 2
Local out-of-hours activity and care providers:
- Ridge Community Centre, on Ridge Square, run a Breakfast Club charged at £0.20p per day, followed by a walking bus to bring children to school. See their poster online here.
- Rising Stars Nursery, based next door on Firbank Road, provide two chargeable Breakfast Club options. Call them on 01524 383366 for more details.
- Morecambe Road School run after school, Saturday and Holiday Clubs (MOROs) for children with additional needs, which siblings can attend too if places are available. The clubs are as enrichment opportunities and include music workshops, drama, cookery, etc. All are staffed and managed by experience and qualified school staff. Their Club details and booking forms are on their school website: http://www.morecambe.lancsngfl.ac.uk/out-of-school-clubs/.
- Scotforth After School Club offer breakfast, after school and holiday clubs. Their website has more details: http://www.scotforthafterschoolclub.co.uk/.
- Bay Childminding Network are the local network for childminders. Their contact details are: Bay Childminding Network, Po Box 98, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3 2AH. Tel: 01524 85 80 66.
- The Childcare.co.uk website is a website that allows families to search for local child care providers, including after school clubs, childminders, and nannies:https://www.childcare.co.uk
- All Stars Cricket, provide an eight week, fun and active programme for children aged 5-8 years. For more information, please visit http://www.allstarscricket.co.uk